Food Service Consultants fully understands the importance and emphasis that is being placed on healthy eating in today’s society. More and more students, parents and adults everywhere are becoming more health conscious, want to learn more, and are looking for ways to make better food choices. We are dedicated to offering and promoting healthy menu items at all of the accounts that we serve. Our “Healthy Habits” Nutritional Awareness Program was developed with this philosophy in mind. The program features menus that have been developed by our management team and verified by our consulting dieticians. They are designed to help meet the USDA recommendations for caloric content, as well as, the guidelines of the Archdiocese of St. Louis Individual School Wellness Plan.
Our Goal & Commitment is to;
- Consistently provide and make available a wide variety of nutritious food items in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Help educate and inform the students, parents, faculty, staff, residents and employees as to the nutritional value of the foods that are eaten daily
- Place special emphasis on how foods are prepared, served and presented in the cafeteria
- Maintain an ongoing program of communication with those that we serve, making them aware of the food items we offer, and demonstrating our concern about nutrition
- Setting nutritional operating standards and remain flexible to new ideas and the most current foodservice trends on an ongoing basis
We are committed to partnering with the students, parents, faculty, staff, residents and employees in order to help educate and create healthy habits that will last a lifetime.